· To encourage the development of human-animal relationships.
· To offer effective and creative equine-assisted therapy to children and adults with special needs; (emotionally, physically and mentally).
· To provide a positive,
non-judgmental environment for riders and their families.
- We believe strongly that with the proper combination of structure, support, guidance and opportunity, our clients can overcome their problems and recognize their individual worth.
- Our Mission is to better the quality of life and emotional stability of those in our communities.
- Our Equine Therapeutic program is a collaborative effort between a licensed therapist and an equine professional in working to assist the client and horse to identify and address unique ways to meet treatment goals.
Equine Assisted Psychotherapy with experienced, Georgia State Licensed Professional Therapist.
Equine Certified Programs
EAP & EAL
for a Free Consultation
Director: Rebecca Hampton
· Programs include a full range of personal development and team building opportunities under the Equine Assisted Learning (EAL) and Equine Assisted Psychotherapy (EAP) models.
· Services are specific to the unique needs of each group, family or individual.
· Equine assisted learning and psychotherapy brings dramatic relief to those with mental, physical and emotional disorders.
· Success is achieved through proven therapeutic, faith based interventions that incorporates horses experientially for emotional growth and learning.
- Sessions are structured around the unique and specific needs of each individual and group.
- Activities include: grooming, feeding, handling, riding and learning to develop a relationship with the horse.
- Services are funded privately or through medical insurance programs.
- Contact our office for class schedules and program costs.
Ms. Rebecca Hampton
Owner & Operator
H - healing
O - opportunity
R - restoring
S - self control
E - equine psychotherapy
Family - Group - Individual
Equine Assisted Psychotherapy